The advent of e-commerce brought a new era of practical and most effective way of delivering the benefits of supply chain technologies. The most efficient way to showcase products is by an e-commerce website. Major section of the population is busy today that they never get time to visit shops every time when they need something. In this scenario the e-commerce filled the gap and they are successful. The most important part of e-commerce is the website.
LAPTECHNO has the dedicated professional and expertise to make e-commerce website. Blending innovative technique we give shape to a perfect e-commerce website. We have 10+ years experience in the web industry. Our developers and designers got lot of experience providing different types of ecommerce websites all over India. If you have any new Idea with ecommerce, we are always ready to give your imagination to a realistic look.
An e-commerce website is essentially for running a business which is online. However, it is equally important to have one with all the important features which would assure success. A good –commerce website would always all the means and more for the customer and the merchant to get involved in a fruitful transaction. Here are top features for an e-commerce website which one should look out for always
1) Shopping cart, this is an integral part of the any e-commerce store, the shopping cart. This is where the e and consumers store the products in order to continue with the process of checkout. A flexible cart usually allows both the guest user and to checkout. Whereas the guest checkout does not mean always which does not require the user to sign up on the particular website and hence aiding them in making the whole process faster? The answer would be yes.
2) Payment gateway integrations, A successful e-commerce website gives us an option of integrating with the diverse gateways of payment by not at all limiting the choices to a selected few.
3) A wholesome management of order panel usually simplifies the task of the merchants and makes the work easier and the merchants can get the detailed pieces of information related to the buyer. Cancellations/refunds/ Cod and the order verification or order exchange and also the status of the order update and more.
4) Security, this is one of the most important features. It ensures that no crucial data such as the information related to credit card is always saved.
5) Scalable infrastructure, it should help in getting more traffic and that is usually scaled so that traffic is achieved. A higher latency usually results in dropping in the rates of transactions and that would result in the drop of marketing dollars. CDN should be used to improve the performances and managing all the products online. It also improves uptime, excellently.
6) Compatibility with mobiles,. Great websites of e-commerce usually offer a few types of solutions for the compatibility of the mobile. First ensures that the mobile view is responsive enough and properly accommodated according to the kind of device it is. The WAP is mobile specific template which usually optimizes the website in the size and usually generates the loading time which is less.
7) Reports, these reports should be available as the exports. It consists of the detailed information regarding the offers. The websites should usually be pre-integrated with the marketing tools.
8) Content management systems, website content are managed such as logo, banner and the links of the footer.
9) Logistics integration, this allows seamless shipping. They allow the shipments to be managed for the same panel, instead of approaching the courier partners separately